API 608 Ball Valve
API 608 Ball Valve is Designed to meet the Latest Edition of Standard API 608, Flanged, Threaded and Welding Ends. API 608 floating and trunnion ball valve from API 608 Ball Valve Manufacturers. API 608 Ball Valve is suitable for petroleum, petrochemical, and industrial applications- corresponding to the nominal pipe sizes 1/2″-24″.
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Key Specifications / Features
API 608 ball valve is used for the petrochemical industry pipeline media opening or cutting off, which is under the environment such as high temperature and high pressure, inflammable and explosive, corrosive and continuous operation, where require more requirements on valve sealing, material, corrosion. API 608 ball valve has a trunnion ball valve structure and floating ball valve structure.
API 608 Ball Valves are designed to meet the latest standard API 608, with flange, threaded or welding ends. API 608 ball valves are tested according to API 598 standard.
Applications: for petroleum, petrochemical, and industrial applications- corresponding to the nominal pipe sizes in ASME B36.10M-that have:
Ball Valve Types:
Floating (seat-supported) ball and trunnion ball valve designs. These figures are to be used only for the purpose of establishing standard nomenclature for valve components-other floating and trunnion designs also exist.
– flanged ends in sizes DN 15 through DN 600 (NPS 1/2 through NPS 24);
– butt-welding ends in sizes DN 15 through DN 600 (NPS 1/2 through NPS 24);
– socket-welding ends in sizes DN 8 through DN 50 (NPS 1/4 through NPS 2); and
– threaded ends in sizes DN 8 through DN 50 (NPS 1/4 through NPS 2)
– flanged ends in Classes 150, 300, and 600;
– butt-welding ends in Classes 150, 300, 600, and 800;
– socket-welding ends in Classes 150, 300, 600, and 800;
– threaded ends in Classes 150, 300, 600, and 800.
Products Related to API 608 Ball Valve
- Next: Bolted Body Ball Valve, API 608, Flanged